Internal Quality Assurance Cell
As per the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and UGC guidelines University/College/ Institution should establish its own Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). This is essential to maintain the post-accreditation quality of the College. Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) cell of Government Degree College, Talwari is established in 14 November 2017 to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the College. It is the part of the College system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustained development.
To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To develop plan and action for quality benchmarks/ parameters for various academic and administrative activities of College.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner- centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality- related processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Arrangements/organizing workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/ activities leading to quality improvement.
- Development of Quality Culture in the College.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameter of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
The Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) thus prepared shall be approved by the Governing Body for the follow up action for necessary quality enhancement measures and the report is made available in the College website.